Hai Assalamualaikum :)
Doakan semoga saya,
" Nurul Syaza Binti Azizan akan mendapat 9A+ dalam SPM 2012 "
Amin <3
Enlarge first for a better audio & HQ view

March 19, 2011

[Special post] 19 March 2011 : SUPER SHOW 3 .




CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER
( Twitter : @Heedictator, @k_popped, #ss3malaysia, @linzlim @Bakizainal etc )
*ignore my deary's font below -,-


#ss3malaysia
Initially, it was in the 2nd place after #VegasParty.
However, suddenly it changes to the 3rd place --'



OMG Chullie's tweets about M'sia ! 8DD <3



" Going Malaysia~ :) " - Chullie (right)



" I want chill in malaysia :( Really friggin beautiful Kk " - Chullie

Friggin beautiful. Okay dia cursed >< . But oh well nvm 8DD <3
Escape your hotel, and meet me somewhere with the other members, I'll treat you guys :3


[ Before the concert starts ]





[ THE CONCERT STARTED OMGGGG ~ !! ]
*Some photos are not consecutive according to the concert*






OMG SU-PA-JU-NI-OH ASDFGHJKL ! ;~;



AWESOME stage ! <3


OMG THE LIGHTINGGGGG !! O.O <3



Sea of Sapphire Blue =') <3




THE GLOW THE GLOW THE GLOW I LOVEEE ! <33


*stage in silence* ㅋㅋ


[ ENCORE ]




[ OPENING ( Video ) ]



Siwon(?) & Lee Teuk(?) is in the air !
OMG AWESOMEEEE ! <3

[ Lee Teuk ]


The leadahhh's voice ;~; <3


[ Song : Tok Tok(?) ]
Playtime ! ^^




[ A tribute to Kim YounWoon / Kangin ] ='(


ComEbaCK pleAsE Kangin-ah ='(


[ BONAMANA ] <3


Finally my favvv ! 8DD <333



----------------------------------------------------------------

19 March 2011


SUPA-JU-NI-OHH LIVE IN MALAYSIAAA ~ !
Yes, they're in Malaysia ! *shouting in your ears


But unfortunately, I'm not there .

Ya, aku tiada di sana . Just save the LIVE pictures/videos update from deary ELFs that attends the concert. Muahaha . Okay I'm jealous . It should be that I'm also attending the concerts. But .. wheres the money ? WHERE ?! T__T Someone please robbed the bank and gave it to meee so I can escape by leavin' to Korea 8DD . I'll treat you an ice cream if you do :3 . LOL it isn't even worth the robbing --'


The concert starts on 6pm, ended on 9pm+ . That's mean 3h and half(?) . Wow, they feasting their eyes on the boys for 3hours+ ! Dayumm it T___T . It's a relief that I'm not that really hardcore about SuJu . Okay, I love all of SuJu members but I can't choose which one is my biased . They're too awesome 8D . So yeah, It's a relief I don't have any biased . Or else, I'll be scratching my wall for 3hours non-stop , crying and screaming with no reasons .. Err --' .



Okay guess what ?! This person's seat mmg lucky laa . Why ?



B'CUZ SIWON DO A FANSERVICE FOR HER !
Yes, he grabbed the girl's polaroid and take a picture of them ! OMG ASDFGHJKL ! Envy you laa @linzlim ><' Btw, she's Singaporean . Oh my how could a Singaporean's girl can get this priceless fanservice beside in her own country ?! It's a worth journey for her ><'




Oh yeah , Rain will be in Malaysia on 10 April for Sepang F1 Concert(?) . Don't know about the exact name laa but dia akan ada time last day event tu lah (if i'm not mistaken). I want to gooooooooooo ~ T___T . Eh tapi kan , my dad was an ex-racer . Dulu dia selalu drive kereta racing (sampai sekarang kalau naik kereta dgn dia mcm naik roller-coaster woo O.O ) . Haaa , kalau lah dia tahu pasal ni, I hope my dad will bring meee to the event ! Like OMG pretty pretty pleaseee ~ IT'S RAIN , MBLAQ's APPA (dad) ! My father-in-law ! ㅋㅋ XD
And if benda ni jadi betul, I hope the organiser or Rain will also bring his manly kid's sons - MBLAQ ! Alaaa buatlah mcm diorg tu guest celebrity in one of his song or whatever it is ~ please please please *pray T__T



Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality (MBLAQ) ^^<3


" Dear obstacle ,
You better wait for me once I'm an adult and wealthy, I'll conquer all the Kpop concerts/fanmeeting/showcase including Malaysia and Korea especially my biased !
And married all of them ㅋㅋ x3 " <3



p/s : Try kira berapa banyak "OMG" aku hahaaaa .


0 comments: