Hai Assalamualaikum :)
Doakan semoga saya,
" Nurul Syaza Binti Azizan akan mendapat 9A+ dalam SPM 2012 "
Amin <3
Enlarge first for a better audio & HQ view

August 25, 2011

Awkward Love.



I know that is awkward .. when we're sitting next to each other - without saying anything.
But somehow .. I love the awkwardness.
Maybe I don't feel those moment before with other guys - you .. make the awkwardness more special ~

You're not the one that I love. I only likes you, BUT don't want you to be part of my life .
Got it ?

I love befriended with you .. cuz we can always mocking each other, flirting etc ..
I'm sorry that I can't accept you as someone special in my life .. right now.
 .. even though you're not confessed anything to me.

Cuz I have someone ..
I have someone ... that I've been waiting for .. since the beginning of.


+++++++


Aku lebih selesa kita begini. Tanpa ada hubungan yang istimewa ..
Mungkin kerana .. aku bebas untuk menunjukkan siapa diri aku sebenarnya di hadapan kau & orang lain.
Tanpa perlu berpura-pura.

Aku suka apabila aku bebas melakukan sesuatu ..

Bila aku nak bermanja, I will show it ..
Bila aku nak marah, I will show it ..
Bila aku nak jadi pendiam, I will show it ..
Bila aku nak menangis, I will show it ..


.. in front of all of you.


0 comments: