Hai Assalamualaikum :)
Doakan semoga saya,
" Nurul Syaza Binti Azizan akan mendapat 9A+ dalam SPM 2012 "
Amin <3
Enlarge first for a better audio & HQ view

October 24, 2011

What-a Great Life!



Hello lovely! ^^

Being surrounded by people that we love, isn't it's just an AMAZING feeling ?
There's boyfriend who ALWAYS understand & love you, and WooHyun who ALWAYS respect on you~
I think I've got almost all things. So much goal that I really want since years ago, was granted in this year!
Weeeeeee~ ^^

But yeah, just 4 things left~ I guess I will complete it next year ? No ? Ohh please let it happen!


  • iPhone
  • DSLR
  • Be the #1 in EVERY examination
  • iPod

If all these things will be granted, my life would be MORE perfect! =')


p/s: I'm NOT gonna reveal my boyfriend until we reach more than a month! :P


0 comments: